Maintenance Requests

Are you currently experiencing an issue in your housing unit? Click where you live below and fill out the maintenance form. The form will be submitted to the housing offices. Please allow 14 business days for the service request to be completed. If it is an emergency, please contact your Resident Assistant, the housing office or Campus Safety. If you are experiencing any of the following maintenance issues after office hours, please call Campus Safety at 517-265-5161.

  • Loss of heat
  • Flooding
  • Loss of hot water
  • Lack of water
  • Broken windows

Housing Maintenance Request


Get Started

Begin your
journey at
Adrian College

Share this Page